Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA)
Trichloro-isocyanuric acid （TCCA）
Main components ：C3Cl3N3O3
1. Appearance: white powder or granule
2. Available chlorine : % ≥90
3. (5℃), g/100ml 1.2
4. PH (1% Aq. solution): 2.7-3.3
5. Moisture: % ≤0.5
Spec: Powder/ Granule (8-30M) / Tablet (20-200g)
Packing: 25/1000KG Woven Bag, 25/50KG Plastic Drum
1. Toilet: 300 times of water diluted solution for 30 minutes.
2. Public place and ground: 1500-3000 times of water diluted solution for 30 minutes ; for contagious disease area， 150-200 times of water diluted solution
3. White fabric and sheet: 2000-3000 times of water diluted solution for10 minutes; for heavy dirt, 500 times of water diluted solution for20 minutes.
4. Swimming pool: 2-3g/m3 for 30-60 minutes.
5. Non-metallic medicinal tools: 500-1000 times of water diluted solution for 0 minutes: for tools with pus and blood， 100times of water diluted solution for 30 minutes.
6. Non-metallic tableware: 500-1000 times of water diluted solution for 30 minutes.
It is one kind of is an excellent bactericide and disinfectant, with such features: high efficiency, broad spectrum, safe, low toxicity, no residual, easy to use, good stability. It can be used as bactericide, disinfectant, purger, bleaching agent, preservative, wool pre-shrinkage agent and disinfectant of bird house and silkworm room. It can be used in drink water, swimming pool, recycling water,, hotel, sewage, hospital, home, food, breed industry, seed. Moreover, it also can be used in the anti-shrinkage of wool, the bleaching of paper, wood and clothes; it can be used in the chlorination of rubber and organic synthetic industry.